- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 cup Parsley (packed)
- 4 cups Mixed Greens (or Arugula)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 10 ounces Halibut Fillet
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (for seasoning)
- 1 Garlic (clove)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 2/3 tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Dill (packed)
- Add parsley, dill, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic to a food processor. Season with a little salt and black pepper and blend to combine until mixture forms a thick paste. Set aside.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over mediumhigh heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and flakey. On a bed of greens, place halibut fillets, and top each fish with a scoop of pesto. Enjoy!!