You won’t believe how easy this one is and IT IS TASTY! Be creative, take chances, and enjoy a new version day after day!
Be creative, take chances, and enjoy a new version day after day!
Chia seeds are LOADED with fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. You can’t go wrong adding them to your diet!
- tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Milke (I love Oat Milk Best)
- 1 dash Cinnamon - Optional
- 1 dash Vanilla - Optional
- 1 pinch Shredded Coconut - Optional
- 1 dash Syrup - Optional
- 1 pinch Fruit - Optional (Any fruit works but I love Berries)
- Mix the chia seeds and milk in a glass cup or mason jar. Make sure you stir very well. Add in your optional ingredients. I love to mix in the vanilla and a tiny amount of sweetener (mashed banana, syrup, or small amount of coconut sugar). Remember, be creative, try new combinations, and enjoy.